To receive information about San Antonio area locations, please register below.
Lennar communities in the San Antonio area are conveniently located
near work and play. Whether you're looking for a new home in San Antonio, Cibolo, Schertz or New Braunfels, you'll find everything you want and need in a Lennar community!
- San Antonio is one of the most popular cities to visit in the state of Texas with rich culture and a lively atmosphere!
- The Alamo or San Antonio Missions National Historic Park will satisfy any history buff, but all San Antonio residents enjoy a stroll down the San Antonio River Walk which offers shopping and an assortment of cuisines to satisfy any appetite!
- A great place for families, San Antonio is home to Sea World, Sea World’s water park, the Lost Lagoon, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and the San Antonio Zoo. Just north of San Antonio in New Braunfels, families can cool down at Schlitterbahn water park.
- Shop for something unique at La Villita shops, a historic arts village, or check out one of the many museums such as the Witte Museum, McNay Art Museum or the San Antonio Museum of Art.
- Discover the wonder of the Texas Hill Country just North of San Antonio with rolling green hills, limestone cliffs and an assortment of wineries.
- Golfers will enjoy a large selection of golf courses including La Cantera and TPC San Antonio courses AT&T Canyons and AT&T Oaks.
- Sports fans of all ages can cheer on the San Antonio Spurs basketball team, or the Missions baseball team.
- Many military families make their home in San Antonio as well either on or off base for Lackland Air Force Base, Randolph Air Force Base and Fort Sam Houston.
With so much to see and do in the Alamo City, it's great to come home to a place you love. Lennar has been of America's leading builders since 1954 and we welcome you to find your dream home in one of our San Antonio area communities.